Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Bieber Fever and Yo Gabba Gabba

Ok, they really aren't my thing.  Well, actually, I can't comment on Yo Gabba Gabba because I don't know what they are...but what I do know is that tickets for the August 24th Justin Bieber concert and the September 19th Yo Gabba Gabba appearance go on sale on May 27th (Thursday!).  For Sens Insiders (something anyone can become simply by registering online), there is a pre-buy opportunity for Yo Gabba Gabba's tickets starting tomorrow at 10:00.  

The little I know of Justin Bieber is that he is 13 years old, born in Stratford Ontario and a teen phenom.  Ticket prices range from $32 to $52.

All I know of Yo Gabba Gabba is that they are brightly coloured, there are 5 of them, they have apparently been to the White House (which is further than I ever expect to get!) and they appear to be for the preschool set and have two concerts, one at 1 pm and one at 4 pm.  Ticket prices range from $20-$40.