My kids rode for the first time:
- a horse (at their cousins, Pam and Pat)
- a camel (at Granby Zoo)
- a sailboat (in Chester, thanks to friends)
- an ATV (thanks to my Mom's neighbours in Halifax - yes they said it was the best day of their life)
- a steam train (at the Science and Technology Museum)
- a gondola (at Mont Tremblant)
- a luge run (also at Tremblant)
One did a tennis/sailing camp and one did a hockey camp. They spent 2 days at a Cosmic Adventures camp and went to Karters Korners.
They saw their cousins Cameron, Nathan, Megan, Karyn, Katie and Curtis, Nana Mary, Grampy Eldon and Nanny, Aunt Diny, Uncle Larry, Aunt Nancy, Uncle Ron, Aunt Denise and Uncle Erik.
They went to Mont Cascades water park, the Botanical Gardens in Montreal, the Quebec Aquarium, the New Brunswick Botanical Gardens, the Halifax International Buskers Festival and Granby Zoo.
And the summer's not over yet!